Can Nasal Skeletal Release help me?
Is Nasal Skeletal Release the Missing Piece to MY Puzzle?
If you're suffering from the following symptoms/conditions, then Nasal Skeletal Release could be right for you!
- Anxiety and Nervousness
- Concussion and other Head Injuries
- Depression, Obsessive/Compulsive Disorder
- Glaucoma, Double Vision, and other Vision problems
- Headaches, Head Pressure, Migraines
- Low Energy, Fibromyalgia, Chronic Fatigue
- Muscle Spasms, Neck and Shoulder Pain
- Poor Concentration and Focus
- Sinusitis, Sleep Apnea, Snoring, Other Breathing and Sinus Disorders
- Tinnitis (ringing in the ears)
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- TMJ (Mouth, Head, and Jaw pains)
- Vertigo and other Balance Problems
- Whiplash Syndrome
Symptoms Commonly Treated by Nasal Skeletal Release:
- Headache or Facial Pain/Pressure
- Congestion or Fullness
- Balance Problems
- Snoring or Sleep Apnea
- Breathing Problems
- Nasal Obstruction or Blockage
- Loss of Smell
- Types of Sinusitis
- Neck Pain
- Ringing in the Ears
If you have questions about how Nasal Skeletal Release can help your symptoms or are unsure if this treatment option is right for you, please feel free to contact us and Dr. Nathaniel Ried will personally answer any questions that you might have.